Rose is the most popular flower in the world, from which perfumes and different kinds of cosmetics are made.
It is no surprise as it has the most tender and sweetest odour.
Especially, the cosmetic rose products are popular with women.
So, creating the incredible and aromatic rose bath bombs with your own hands might be an extremely good idea!!
There are two main advantages of making the diy rose bombs: it will cost you much less money to have them in your bathroom and you may be sure that all the ingredients for them are fully natural (so, they will not do harm to your health).
Rose fragrance and oils have a wonderful influence on your skin, they nourish, refresh it and cosmetic products with rose ingredients are considered to ease symptoms of anxiety and depression conditions.
So, let’s start making these amazing rose bath bombs and create a romantic or simply relaxing mood!
Rose Bath Bombs
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp rosehip oil
- 1 1/2 tsp rose absolute
- dried rose petals
- 3-5 drops deep pink gel food coloring
- 1/2 tsp water
- The first step is taking baking soda (one cup) and half a cup of citric acid. Also, add in the main bowl some Epsom salt (three table spoons, but you can do the bombs without this ingredient), half a cup of cornstarch and one forth cup of milk powder (not obligatory). Then, mix all these substances.
- In the other bowl you need to mix one tea spoon of water, about three tea spoons of almond oil and about 20 drops of rose essential oil or rosehip oil.
- Combine both dry and wet substances into one material and then, optionally, you may add some pink food colouring and some dried rose petals to give more beautiful and romantic appearance to the bombs.
- To make sure that this substance can be put into the mold, you need to put some into your hand and squeeze it and then see if it is able to preserve its form. If it preserves its shape, it is completely ready to be put into the molds.
- Leave the bombs for a night in a dry place and then you may wrap them or pack in some other suitable ways.