Creamy garlic penne pasta with chicken is an unusually simple and very satisfying dish. A godsend for those who do not want to stand at the stove for a long time and want to quickly feed the family. Most dishes can usually cook long enough.
You will not believe that such a tasty dish in a short time and from the most ordinary products. Pasta with chicken fillet in cream is so tender that it simply enchants with its taste.
Such dishes, which are a combination of pasta, an additional ingredient and creamy sauce in the world cuisine, are commonly called Italian-style pasta.
It was in Italy that they invented cooking different penne pasta. Use the way: combining pasta, sauce and filler at the same time. But the essence is definitely not in the title!
This pasta is just one of those recipes when you want to cook quickly and inexpensively. This dish is simply wonderful, because despite the fact that it is prepared rather quickly.
Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta with Chicken Recipe
Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta with Chicken
- 12 ounces penne pasta cooked to al dente
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small pieces
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbxp butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese divided
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley plus some for garnish
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Clean chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Put the chicken cubes in a bowl, add pepper, a little salt and butter (1 tbsp). Leave the pieces for some minutes.
- Take minced garlic cloves, put them into the pan with the heated oil, fry for 5 minutes, stirring until light browning.
- Next, garlic remove from the pan or left — if desired, pour in the milk, bring them to a boil, add flour, chicken broth, add grated cheese, stir and brass until the cheese melts.
- Chicken fillet add to cream sauce, or you can pre-fry it and mix with sauce after frying, season the mixture with Italian seasoning, pepper and salt, simmer for 20 minutes until cooked chicken.
- In the finish pieces of chicken add chopped parsley and oil (1 tbsp).
- Boil the paste in the usual way in salted water until cooked. Usually the time of boiling is indicated on the pack. This time allows you to eventually get the degree of readiness al dente, when in the finished pasta there is a subtle hardness.
- Ready pasta fold in a colander to glass the water.
- Next, the pasta can be put in plates and pour over the chicken sauce, or added to the pan in the sauce, mix, sweat together.
- Put the pasta on a plate and sprinkle with Parmesan with greens. Chicken pasta in a creamy sauce with garlic is served immediately while it is hot. When cooled, the sauce quickly becomes thick and sticks together.
Enjoy your meal!