In this article, we will discuss how to make cinnamon bath bombs at home. Once in the bath, the bomb begins to seethe and sizzle, creating a whirlpool effect. Also, the bath bomb fills the bathroom with an excellent aroma, which is formed from the natural aromatic components that make up the bomb.
Every girl sometimes likes to soak in a warm bath. Bath is able to relieve tension, soothe and relax. Many girls like to take a bath with foam, aroma oils, sea salt and bombs. Such bombs like not only girls, but also children.
Bath balls can be bought already in finished form in any store. But if you like to do something with your own hands, then why not make yourself several such bombs. This activity is very exciting, and the bombs will be a great gift ideas to your family and friends. If you have a child, you can also attract him to make bath bombs. Surely the kid will enjoy this activity.
To prepare bombs for bathing at home, you need a little free time, cookie cutters, ingredients and a recipe. The main components that are needed: essential oils, soda and citric acid. To give the desired color to the bomb, you can use different food colors.
Today you can find everything you need in the store. Forms can be taken any, not necessarily in the form of balls. If you do not want to buy molds for this purpose, use any available items for this purpose. For example, you can take the form for freezing ice, the form of chocolate candies and the like.
The recipe of this bath balls have wonderful relaxing effect.
Bomb with cinnamon and not only invigorate you, but also fill the bath with a pleasant aroma.
Cinnamon Bath Bombs
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup citric acid
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 5-7 drops brown gel food coloring
- 1/2 tbsp fractionated coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water approximately
- few cloves of black chocolate for decoration
- To prepare such a bomb, in a glass container mix soda, citric acid.
- Then add cinnamon powder and mix everything thoroughly, add some drops of brown gel food coloring and coconut oil.
- To make the mixture better formed, add some water from the sprayer.
- The bombs in the forms should be dried for six hours, after which they must be left to full dry for a week and as a result you will get a wonderful product.
Love this recipe? I have for you even more! For all coffee lovers check my coffee and milk bath bombs recipe as well.