It’s been a while without cooking pizza and without my recipes, so I’m here with a new tasty cooking instruction for you.
As you know, I adore cooking at home especially because I know the composition of homemade food. I know that I don’t eat harmful food, so I don’t worry about my body.
What about making pizza at home? Are you also fans of that just like me?
I can’t imagine Friday evening without my friends, a good movie and pizza! If you ask what is my favorite meal, I will definitely answer you that it is pizza. Honestly, homemade extra cheese pizza with tomato sauce is the one I’m ready to eat not just every Friday but every day.
However, I respect my friends, so sometimes I can cook pizza with BBQ sauce and salami, including bell pepper and tomatoes. Moreover, I can even cook a Vegetarian pizza, because my friend is vegetarian. The main thing for all of us for a really good pizza is a cool crust! The crust should be light, crispy and thin.
Remember just one thing: if your pizza crust is the like I described, your pizza is successful.
Do not think it’s difficult to cook cheese pizza crust at home. Just follow the instructions and you’ll get a super yummy pizza, which makes your evening better and tasty (gaining tasty evening is like a new stage in life).
Homemade Extra Cheese Pizza
- 1/2 or 3/4 cup tomato pizza sauce You can add more or less, depending on your preferences. You can buy this sauce either use the homemade
- 7 or 8 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 or 3 tblsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces sliced Cheddar cheese
- ground basil or other spice to taste
- Firstly, prepare your pizza dough and preheat the oven 25 or 30 minutes before to 475F degrees.
- Sprinkle your crust and the whole dough with sauce, then add the sliced mozzarella, the shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan and sliced Cheddar. At the end sprinkle your pizza with spice.
- Bake your pizza no more then 13-15 minutes.
- The last step it to enjoy your pizza!
I hope this recipe is useful for you, guys. Enjoy your pizza!